Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Plant Part: Herb
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Aromatic Scent: Peppermint oil has strong, minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones.
- properties: refreshing, mentally stimulating, energizing.
- widely credited for being a digestive aid; the leaves contain menthol, which is a proven aid to digestion when taken orally.*
- used to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing (friendly to the sinuses).
- used for the muscular system, especially for women during monthly cycles or menopause.
- repels bugs naturally.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a veggie capsule to alleviate occasional upset stomach.*
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Oral: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.*
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
More on Peppermint: The Peppermint plant is a summer-growing perennial with upright square stems reaching three feet in height at maturity. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene. Peppermint oil continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among PLENA essential oils.
**All Our Essential Oils are 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade unless noted**
General: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician before use. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.