Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Globulus has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones.
- promotes feelings of relaxation.
- used on all sorts of skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections.
- used for application to sore muscle and joints (studies have shown that Eucalyptus oil is effective in helping lessen tension).
- used as a soothing massage experience.
- used to combat the effects of colds and flu by promoting clear breathing and open airways.
- used for its purifying properties that can be beneficial for skin and for cleansing surfaces and air.
- Combine Eucalyptus oil with Lemon and Peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen/bathroom.
- Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- In the shower, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
More About Eucalyptus: The Eucalyptus tree is a beautiful tall evergreen that can grow up to 90 meters high (270 feet). The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark.
**All Our Essential Oils are 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade unless noted**
General: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.